you're combing...
Events

Day One of the Afro Hair & Beauty Show 2013

Afrobella & I

Afrobella & I

Hi Everyone!

How have you been?

I’ve had the most FANTASTIC bank holiday weekend with all the events happening in London.

I stopped by for what I thought would be an hour, but turned into an hour and a half, then jetted right out to church!

It was a great time seeing everyone there and making new friends! And meeting people, who before that day, I had only tweeted…

A beautiful day and fantastic event.

Did you go?

I’m looking forward to day two! And the after party!

Advertisements

About Combing for Curls

Ghanaian-Nigerian Accra-based natural hair blogger and vlogger. Creator/curator of African culture and political content.

Discussion

12 thoughts on “Day One of the Afro Hair & Beauty Show 2013

1. Hi, thanks for sharing! You and @afrobella are stunning, love the hair! I wanted to come to the event but natural hair seems to be so London-centric and I’m stuck in the W. Midlands :( Maybe next time.

Posted by @Curlyshirly3 | May 30, 2013, 6:38 PM
  2. Very descriptive post, I liked that a lot. Will there be
    a part 2?

Posted by Casa dos Segredos 4 | September 17, 2013, 5:09 PM
  3. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker
    who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I found it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending the time to
    discuss this topic here on your web site.

Posted by web page | September 20, 2013, 10:57 PM
  4. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.

Posted by www.poemedanniversaire.com | September 21, 2013, 3:18 PM
  5. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme
    in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Posted by web site | September 24, 2013, 3:46 PM
  6. great publish, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this.
    You must continue your writing. I am sure,
    you have a huge readers’ base already!

Posted by website | January 12, 2014, 3:02 AM
  7. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep
    it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.
    Many thanks

Posted by BB Albania | February 6, 2014, 2:49 AM
  8. I love reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Posted by Bigg Boss Bollywod | March 2, 2014, 12:50 AM
  9. each time i used to read smaller content which as well clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this article which
    I am reading now.

Posted by Frases de Motivacion | March 2, 2014, 3:58 AM
  10. Fine way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to obtain data about my presentation subject, which i
    am going to present in institution of higher education.

Posted by dancadosfamosos.soup.io | March 16, 2014, 5:36 PM

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Combing Instagram

More brand collaboration at the @tress_app soft launch today! #TressOniOS #Atlanta #AtlantaMeetup #ATL #BuildBlackGlobally
#BuildBlack #BuyLocal #madeinGhana #blackowned #blackbusiness #blackwomenrock #blackhair #supportblackbusiness
#Repost @theafropole with @repostapp
・・・
Major shout out to the brands included in the "Brand Bags". These bags were distributed at the @africanistpod live podcast and will be given as prizes tomorrow at the @tress_app launch in Atlanta. YOU can get your hands on these brands if you subscribe and share our newsletter. Check the link in bio! Cc: @yawarth @hellokaeme @57chocolate @soafoods @nwannedesigns When black creators and black business meet black hair go support! 😍

@theafropole @tress_app @drmarilynjohnson @societyofharlow @theurbanrealist @aliyapatrice @awedbymoni
#blackowned #BuildBlackGlobally #BuildBlack #TressApp #Tress #blackwomen #Atlanta #blackentrepreneurs #blackbusiness #Georgia #HairMeetup #HairInspiration #TheAfropole #Afropole I could get used to this. Find the black business around you to support. #BuildBlack #BuildBlackGlobally #combingUSA #KissandMakeupATL When #ValentinesDay comes early with @africanistpod. 💕

Africanist Podcast Presents: Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay #TheAfricanist #TheAfricanistPodcast #combingUSA #Podcast Africanist Podcast Presents: Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay @africanistpod #combingUSA #TheAfricanist #TheAfricanistPodcast Absolutely in love with @theafropole's work to encourage #BuildBlack. Please put your money where your mouth is and support 💰! 20% of the profits will be channeled into the #Sankofa #Innovation #Fellowship and Black Business Funds. Visit theafropole.com for more details and to #subscribe to their #newsletter 😍! #BuyLocal #BuyBlack #Afropole #combingforcurls When they quoted @beyonce on a sign at the #WomensMarchDC. #WomensMarch #combingUSA Today's #WomensMarchDC spoke up for #BlackLivesMatter. #WomensMarch
%d bloggers like this: